One of the more challenging aspects of the game is the Madison church’s labyrinth and candle puzzle, which players must solve as Luca makes his way through the Cathedral of St. Jupiter in the years 1951, 1987, and 2022. How to solve the Madison church maze and candle puzzle here lets enjoye the trick.
How to solve the Madison church maze and candle puzzle
While being harassed by a Nazi ghost, there are four biblical labyrinths to explore in these periods. Fortunately, we’ll guide you through this ordeal by outlining the steps below, outlining where each candle should go in each Madison church maze as well as how to avoid Hans while doing so.
Where to put the candles in Madison’s biblical mazes?
A candle must be placed in each of the mazes in St. Jupiter’s Cathedral under the appropriate picture for Madison’s Candle Puzzle to be completed. The procedure is somewhat cryptic, perhaps even more so than the puzzle in Madison that requires you to spend ages figuring out where to place the picture:
- Travel between the years 2022, 1987, and 1951 using the camera.
- Purchase the blue, red, green, and yellow candles.
- Discover what religious symbols are associated with each candle color.
- Locate the pamphlets, then place the candles next to the appropriate images to reveal the routes through the biblical mazes.
- Playing quickly and delaying the confession will help you avoid the go, st Hans.
- Complete Madison’s funeral by obtaining the confessional booth’s key from the belltower.
That’s the gist of what you’re trying to accomplish; we’ll go into the process in more detail below. Under the image associated with the tricolor, each candle must move through the maze of thacolorur.
Additionally, it’s crucial to stress this right away: don’t pay attention to the confession in the booth in 1951! Unless you have already done so, that is. You should put off doing this as long as you can because doing so will start a new event that will put you in danger.
Of course, we have a complete walkthrough for Madison right here if you want more information on the game itself or aren’t doing this section right now.
How to travel through time in Madison
You can find a room in the Cathedral early on with 1987 roughly scrawled on the wall. If you take a picture of it, the scene will change and transport you back to that year. This will also display a sign that reads 1951, allowing you to travel even further back in time. You can jump between the three eras by taking pictures of the three signs in this room. You’ll need to visit each of the three locations at various times, but 2022 has the least to offer, which seems incredibly bloody appropriate.
Where to find all four candles in Madison
Before moving on, players must locate the four candles (red, blue, yellow, and green). Players will need to use some time travel to get there because they are dispersed throughout the three eras.
- A yellow candle marked with the year 2022 was discovered on the palate next to a fallen sign that read that year outside the time travel chamber, surrounded by smaller, lit candles.
- In the middle of the corridor leading to the bell tower, red candle (1987).
- Blue candle (1951): Benches under the 1951 sign in the time travel room.
- Green candle (1951): Located in the main church’s aisle, down from the confessional, floating between the pews. To get the green candle, complete the following steps first and listen to the speech last. You must hear the confessional speech for it to spawn.
Where to put the candles in Madison
There is a little more to it than just the candles going into the mazes of the correspondincolorur. Reading the signs and taking pictures of the paintings in the corridor leading to the belltower in both 1987 and 1951 will reveal whiccolorur corresponds to which piece of religious imagery. The cheat sheet version, though, is as follows:
- Red: Crucifixion
- Green: Angels
- Blue: Virgin Mary
- Yellow: God
The candle must be placed under the corresponding painting because there will always be three options available once you have navigated the maze and reached its final room. You must finish the maze in the alternatperiodod if you reach it and there isn’t a picture that matches. Therefore, if the Crucifixion painting is not in the Red Maze in 1987, you must travel to 1951 and complete the task there.
After you’ve lit the candle, don’t touch it again! The puzzle must be put together all four pieces at once. We have the Madison ending explained to help explain why any of this is happening. However, you might want to bookmark that page and return to it later because if you look at it before you’re done, it will be filled with spoilers.
Church maze path solution
Each maze is tiny but challenging to get through, especially when Hans starts chasing you and starts the timer. You’ll have to deal with a creature that appears out of nowhere and tries to kill you, much like the Madison Blue Knees entity. The answers can be found on pamphlets strewn throughout the church from all eras, but we’ve compiled them here. Just remain composed and take into account the varying lengths of the routes; you don’t necessarily need to proceed as far as the maze path allows you to before turning.
Once you’ve reached the finish line, look over the three paintings that are there (which will vary from playthrough to playthrough) and place the candle for thcolorur maze you’re in next to the painting that it belongs under. If there isn’t one, try solving the maze in a differenperiodod to see if it’s there (it must be in either one or the other, otherwise the puzzle cannot be solved).
How to avoid Hans the Ghost, once “He is Here”
The main danger here is Hans the Nazi Ghost, but he has his limits. Only in 1951 does he begin to attack you, and even then, only after you have heard his wife’s confession.
You want to put off this confession as long as you can because of this. To get the Green Candle to spawn in the aisle, complete the Yellow, Red, and Blue mazes, place their candles, and then listen to the confession. Grab it right away and get through the maze as quickly as you can.
The only way to stop Hans from attacking you on a set schedule is to place a candle strategically. You have a small window to advance once you enter his zone before he reappears and kills you, which is about a minute or two. Escape from this undead war criminal requires quick thinking.
Where to go after the church mazes
After you’ve set up all four candles, bells will start to ringsignalingng the completion of the puzzle’s final steps. Take the next actions.
- In 1987, go to the belltower; the door is now open.
- Find the key on the floor by the bell and take it.
- In 1951, take the key to the confessional.
- Even though the wife is gone, there is a plaque that reads, “Hans Goring: 1951.”
- Take the I from the plaque by interacting with it.
- Visit Madison Hale’s funeral in 1987 and insert the I into the sign next to her casket.
- Pick up the skull that was dropped and photograph the coffin to destroy it.
- Just beyond the coffin will have been a white door. Read it through.
- You’ll arrive in a hallway with doors on either end.
- When Hans shows up, keep trying the alternate doors in vain, then as soon as he does, turn around and run the other way away from him.
- You should resurface in the attic of the Maxwell house if you manage to get away from him.
For more Gaming News and Updates Please visits Gaminzo.
Join The Discussion